      From: Ryan Hartt <rhartt1234@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: Michael Rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>; "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2014 10:46 AM
 Subject: RE: [Harp-L] List of Little Walter Chromatic tunes please

This is from "Billy Shines" on Dirty South Blues Harp
It should be noted that "That's It" is actually a C chromatic in C and a pretty poor attempt at that.
Ryan
Songs in D Third Position Hohner 280/64 "C" ChromonicaUp The LineBlue And LonesomeCrazy Mixed Up WorldLights OutFast Large OneBlue And LonesomeUp The LineBlue And LonesomeCrazy For My BabyTeenage BeatSongs in D Third Position Hohner 280/64 "C" Chromonica and "G" Diatonic Harmonica in Second PositionRock BottomThunderbirdFlying SaucerC Third Position Hohner "Bb" Super Chromonica and "Bb" Diatonic Harmonica in Third Position That's It

> Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 12:14:32 -0600
> From: michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx
> To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [Harp-L] List of Little Walter Chromatic tunes please
>
> Crazy Mixed Up World
> Blue and Lonesome
>
> obviously there are a pile, but I am blanking.
> Thanks,
> Michael Rubin
> michaelrubinharmonica.com
 ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ Â ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ Â