[Harp-L] The TWIN-HARMONICA SYSTEM is Announced

Tony Ayers asked:

1)    Can you fit two diatonics into this rig? If so, spin us up a video
showing how.

It’s in the plans, but is more tricky than the chroms as the metal
mouthpiece with slider channel would have to be made with CNC in chromed
brass or stainless, which is a higher step than I’ve taken so far in a tech
direction. But I know the interest is there, it’s on the list (with slider
bass and chord harmonicas etc etc!)

2) Do you have a special deal which includes the beret?
Sadly not ;-) It’s a one-off I bought in the Basque region of Spain about
15 years ago. I have tried replicating it on my 3D printer but haven’t
managed to achieve the same pliability and feel in ABS plastic, not sure
why.

Brendan Power

WEBSITES:  <http://www.brendan-power.com/> www.brendan-power.com ●
www.x-reed.com <http://www.x-reed.com/>