Re: [Harp-L] The TWIN-HARMONICA SYSTEM is Announced

Bill Price wrote: “Is Brendan going to provide financing? Maybe we could
get two, for say - $1,900 or three for $2,800. Get a second mortgage and buy
four. If  Sonny Boy was alive I wonder how many he would want???? Get real
dude!”

Thanks Bill for your typically straightforward comment ;-)

Yes, they’re more expensive than I’d like but they do have two chromatic
harmonicas inside, which are not cheap instruments to buy to start with,
plus other parts I have to buy/get made, plus the years of
thought/experience and months of man hours that has gone into making this
demanding instrument work well, plus the fact that these harmonicas do
things no others have done in the past…

People play $1000 and more for conventional chromatics already. The
Twin-Harmonica System gives serious chromatic and other harmonica players a
BIG step up in functionality over conventional harmonicas, and they can
choose in which direction suits them (all-bending? quartertones? Double
chromatic with whole tone trills? Octave chromatic? Tremolo chromatic?). And
that’s just the start, there is a lot more to come from this concept for
other types and sizes of harmonicas too.

They are modular, so folks could save money by buying one complete and then
putting in their own rear units. The CX-12 version is particularly good for
this, but the Hering type (and soon the Hohner 270 version) can be unscrewed
and replaced with other keys, types etc

Brendan Power

WEBSITES:  <http://www.brendan-power.com/> www.brendan-power.com ●
www.x-reed.com <http://www.x-reed.com/>