Re: [Harp-L] The TWIN-HARMONICA SYSTEM is Announced

On Monday, December 1, 2014 3:07 PM, william price <promultis33@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Is Brendan going to provide financing? Maybe we could get two, for say -
$1,900 or three for $2,800. Get a second mortgage and buy four. If  Sonny
Boy was alive I wonder how many he would want???? Get real dude!

RE: Brendan's twin harp prices:

Every entrepreneur invests time, effort, and usually their own capital to
start production. They forego other spending in the present, to realize
their goal in the future.

I am grateful Brendan is an innovator. I don't know how he is funding this
start-up. But the prices are appropriate because he is taking all the risk.
In time the prices will fall, but never to the level of a Marine Band.

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL
DUKEofWAIL.com