[Harp-L] Re: The TWIN-HARMONICA SYSTEM is Announced

Very cool Brendan, very very cool.

In your video you asked for input for potential improvements.   Even though
more compact than other attempts it is still 2 harmonicas stacked
together.  Some will LOVE this but some will think it's  still too bulky.  Seeing
you have that 3D printer, maybe you could  create a shared cover plate for the
inside of the sandwich?  Maybe it could  be a single assembly incorporating
the mouthpeice?  That might  make it smaller, and in the case of the CX12
version, a lot smaller.   This could solve the potential issue of different
volume levels  from the upper and lower harp when playing the CX12 "Flying
V" version into a stand mounted microphone.

Christopher Richards
Twin Tone Microphones - Tone Defender Cables
_www.harmonicaplanet.com_ (http://www.harmonicaplanet.com)
Staging & Production - SPAH

Today  IÃââm proud to announce not just a new harmonica, but a whole new
category  of harmonicas: my Patent Pending ÃâËTwin-Harmonica SystemÃââ.
It
pushes  the envelope of conventional harmonica design to offer a huge range
of  exciting new options and enhanced performance, never seen before. I
believe itÃââs a genuine game changer.