Re: [Harp-L] Votes on the new Special 20

As I understand, the progressives are not supposed to be any different than
the old sp20's except for the cover plates. I didn't think the reed plates
were supposed to be different, but if they are, then maybe  they are the
same as what is currently in the Rocket. I understand that these should fit
the sp20's. Also, Word is that Hohner will no longer be selling replacement
reed plates for the sp20's. If you need replacement reed plates for your
sp20, you can either buy the Rocket reed plates or contact Rockin Rons. He
has the last of Hohners stock of the sp20 reed plates. BTW, I got the
information above off of Rockin Ron's FB page.