[Harp-L] A bit of fun from with Joan Pau Cumellas and Greg Zlap...

Every
year, Joan Pau Cumellas from Spain/Catalogne and Greg Szlapczynski (alias Greg Zlap) organize the
diatonic harmonica workshop of Roses with both Spanish/French students
plus other nationalities (if you can understand a bit of
French/Spanish: Mexique, Switzerland, Belgium, Argentina... You  ?)...

This
year was the 10th birthday...  I did participate to nine sessions (including the very first), so I am
in a good position to tell about...  A lot of fun there and at the
end of the week, the "taller de
armonica" all play on a big stage in front of hundreds of people
with professional musicians among the best. For example Miguel Talavera,
a great guitare player.

Every
night, Joan Pau makes in sort we come to see a concert with harmonicas
and to get some students to come and play on stage: sometime on the
beach with a beautiful view, here in the theater of Roses where the
student spend their day to work the harmonica...

This group of Joan Pau (Harmonicant) invited Greg Zlap for this tune
and here is the result... Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/ljTr-Q6aFpM

Patrice Rayon
http://harmonicacontact.com