[Harp-L] Derrik & the Dynamos with Richard Hunter, '"I'll Be Your baby Tonight"

Hi all,

I played a gig with Derrik & The Dynamos, the Jackson-based rock band, in August, and I recorded most of the second set.  This link is to one of my favorite performances from the gig, a nice version of Dylan's "I'll Be Your Baby Tonight" with lots of harp.  It's interesting to me that while I don't think of Dylan as being mainly about the harp, his songs all seem very harp-friendly, not just in terms of the chord structures but in terms of the emotional content.

http://www.hunterharp.com/live-with-derrik-and-the-dynamos-wilson-wy-august-2014/

Enjoy.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick