 From: Robert Laughlin <harmonicaman1968@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Ryan Hartt <rhartt1234@xxxxxxxxxxx>; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2014 11:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Where is it?

Hey,,don't be feelin' like the Lone Ranger there, Kemo Sabe.

The year I came to harp-l, sometime back in the mid-nineties, the yearly
SPAH gathering had been held in Long Beach, California, just a few miles
from where I live, and I found out about it around a month too late.

I just attribute it to bad luck and bad timing. I doubt whether it's going
to be held again in such proximity to me. There don't seem to be as many
members out here as back east.

I'll probably never be able to afford to attend SPAH, but I sure do like the
fact that at least some people get the benefit.

I didn't attend Woodstock either, but it would have meant hitch-hiking a few
thousand miles, which I actually did, but a few years later.

Now I'm 64. No one's picking up 64 year old hitch-hikers these days,,

RL