Re: [Harp-L] RE: Roadhouse Blues

Robert provided a link to Google for woodshedding, but the way I use the
term, it means going somewhere where I will not bother anyone (behind the
woodshed) and practicing something over and over until you really get it.
Usually when I go into this mode I drive my wife to distraction, my
teenager disowns me (he does that anyway), and the cat cannot be found for
several days ;-).

I don¹t actually own a woodshed, so I just go down to the garage, close
the door and go at it.

Brad