[Harp-L] Peter Madcat Ruth at HarmoniCollege 4, April 10 & 11, 2015

Hereâs our early announcement. You have 8 months to get ready

Peter Madcat Ruth is the featured instructor for HarmoniCollege 4 held April 10 & 11, 2015.  The Harmonica Club (of Huntington, WV) is happy to host this event. This year a third cabin has been added for more lodging. This year you will have price options for lessons, lodging and meals of $200 or $150 or "classes only" for $50,

The event starts Friday evening with "eat, meet, and great". A jam session will last until about 11pm. Saturday morning classes start at 9am and go to 5pm. There will be three 45-minute classes in the morning and four 45-minute classes in the afternoon. Saturday night we will jam until everybody nods off.

Last year was spectacular with Todd Parrot and T J Klay and things seem to only get better each year. The setting is like a country bed and breakfast. This is one place your spouse will enjoy. You will all ways have a choice of 2 classes to take. Lessons will be taught by Peter Madcat Ruth and me, Jim Rumbaugh. Go to www.hhcwv.com or www.theharmonicaclub.com for more details.

Jim Rumbaugh

The Harmonica Club (of Huntington WV)