Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Graphite lubricant for slides?

1.. You 'may' be tightening the mouthpiece screws too much.
2.. You 'may' have a mouth piece with too much arc in it. Which, when tightened down, places too much tension on one spot or another.
fix? Only use enough tension to keep the mouth piece in place and running free after you have cleaned it. THEN close up any light coming through the assembly by placing a bead of white school glue (like Elmer's) along the assemblies seam running it in with a wet finger, wiping off the excess and letting it set.

smo-joe