"Re: [Harp-L] in memory of Chris M"

Rosco,

Thanks for the update.  I can imagine it would mean a lot to you.  The song
hit me when I heard it..  I knew Chris only from online exchanges and
emails, we shared overblow and musical influence discussions, but I often
think about him and the other harp players that have passed away too
young... and like you say, to get out and record,

I have a couple of Jimmy Gordon's harps and they are fantastic.  I probably
don't use the OBng possibilities of them as much as I used to, but I sure
do appreciate them!  I have one in particular where the overdraws are as
easy as anything.

Good to hear your work!  I like the singing and other instruments too.
--
Eugene