RE: [Harp-L] Where is it?

I've never been to SPAH. I'm not sure if I could actually handle that much harmonica all at once. However, it seems the conventions are always between the Rockies and the Appalachians.  I would like to remind  the good people at SPAH that there is a whole United States east of the Midwest. My chances of attending would be greatly increased if a convention was somewhere with in the BosWash megalopolis. Ryan