Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Blues Session Standard hole spacing

Probably the best way Dave.....I'm sure we all know what you mean tho, harmonica's are a lot
Like shoes ...they have a slightly different feel.
I know I got into the Horner Rockets when they first showed up last year and played them frequently, then went back to my Golden Melody's working on some Jazzy stuff and " felt" the
Physical difference immediately, of course I expected to notice the sound difference.
But that is a short adjustment as I'm familiar with both Harps.

I agree Seydel's are another change adjustment.....I think they are great harmonicas and it will happen...

Mike Wilbur