Re: [Harp-L] an original song on Soundcloud in memory of Chris M

Rob,
   Any compliment from a heavy cat like you feels great ... I think I met
Chris at a SPAH a year or two before that first summit at Paul's place. He
was holding court in a lobby alcove and I sat down and listened for a bit -
he asked me to play and seemed to dig what I was doing. We were both in
that Levy inspired overblow group who didn't exactly fit in with the blues
guys, and we bonded quickly. Over the years we pushed each other to be
better musicians. I REALLY wish he had recorded more...his passing inspired
me to get off my butt and get into the studio. We're not guaranteed another
day, hour, or minute - anyone can go at any time.