Re: [Harp-L] an original song on Soundcloud in memory of Chris M

Rosco,

I met both you and Chris at Howard Levy’s amazing harmonica summit at Paul Messenger’s house back in the 90’s…..we’ve stayed friends at SPAH’s and I also worked with Chris on his World Summit with Howard Levy & Toots Thielemans in Minneapolis, this was a HUGE task for a young harp player like Chris to pull off, but he wanted it bad and he DID pull it off….Bravo Chris…..

Chris had a heart of Gold and shared his harps and knowledge with anyone who wanted it….a great player that left us way too soon.

Your song is a beautiful and poignant tribute and I can sure hear a lot of ‘Chris’ mixed in with The Rosco on the solo!,-)

Nicely Done
Rob Paparozzi