Re: [Harp-L] Graphite lubricant for slides?

I carry 3 small eyedrops bottles. My wife uses the stuff. I clean them out and fill one with water (white cap), one with 50/50 scuba tank oil/grain alcohol (yellow cap), and one with just alcohol (orange cap). After a set or two of playing, if my slide gets sticky, I simply put some water on the slide. A teentsie weentsie drop about every 4 holes. If I feel dragging, I may use the whale oil mixture. Only on the obvious 'dry' spots. If the slide is stuck before I use it, I use the alcohol and then breathe into the mouthpiece, rock the slide sideways. Slamming the button is a NO NO.

a no no from smo-joe (also have an diluted acid mixture for cleaning, (red cap). lolol