Re: [Harp-L] Graphite lubricant for slides?

Could be a good thing, if it keeps them from sticking too! ;-) But then again, some might end up in your lungs as well... may be a good reason to steer clear of graphite.

I usually don't use any kind of lubricant on my slides, just clean them regularly and add a drop of water now and then.

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com