Fwd: Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Blues Session Standard hole spacing

From: "Dale Dutridge" <daledut@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Aug 28, 2014 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Blues Session Standard hole spacing
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Not sure how you are comparing the harps but the Seydels do have larger
hole spacing than Hohner or Suzuki.  I have a Seydel 1847 and a Seydel
Blues Session Standard. When I compare them to each other they line up
perfectly, but when I compare them to a Golden Melody or a Special 20 and
line up the first hole, it is about a half a hole off by the other end.

I switch back and forth all the time without any problem. So I am sure that
with some practice you will learn how to adjust very quickly and without
thinking about it.

Dale