Re: [Harp-L] Graphite lubricant for slides?

Joe

Sorry I scared ya. No need for alarm. Graphite is not lead (the soft and
toxic metal). Plumbers lead is lead. "Pencil lead" is not lead. It is
graphite which is a pure form of carbon (coal without impurities). There is
no relationship between the two except a somewhat similar appearance.

Daniel