Re: [Harp-L] Graphite lubricant for slides?

Graphite IS 'plumbago lead'. Not exactly plumbing lead..but not good. Unless you liked chewing on school pencils. Hey, you may as well eat that eraser too..right? It's only rubber. Wrong..it contains ground glass and pumice. But back to the graphite. Grind up a modern fishing rod. Use it like you would pepper. Jeez Daniel you scare the sh*t out of me sometimes. lolololololol. Me? I would use thinned mineral oil. Like trumpet/trombone slide oil.

smo-joe

p.s Btw, the erasers can be used to tune reeds. They are like Sho-Foo Brownie rotary tool abraders. I like the ink erasers.