[Harp-L] Seydel Blues Session Standard hole spacing

I bought some Seydel Session Standard harps and beyond the effect on embouchure from the increased cover size height, the hole spacing is considerably wider. It took me a little while to figure out why I was playing more poorly than normal.

I hope that the question doesn't sound too stupid but to those of you who play both the Seydel and Honer or Lee Oskar, should I be concerned about getting used to the Seydel spacing and then having it effect play on the Honer/Lee Oskars, or is it something you can quickly adjust to after playing them for a while?

Regards,
Dave Murray