Subject: [Harp-L] original song on Soundcloud in memory of Chris M

Rosco, you've succeeded in reducing me to a blubbering mess.

What an absolutely BEAUTIFUL tribute to Chris. The song is wonderful  (and
spot-on), your voice is incredible; the harmonica playing stunning and  as
homage to Chris it couldn't be better. I played it through a half dozen
times and have it practically memorized...couldn't stop. Got chills at the
'7:a.m and dark as dark can be' lyrics - you've tapped into something  here so
many of us felt (and still do) at his 'gone too  soon' passing.

Bravo. And thank you so much.

Elizabeth