[Harp-L] Re: Please give suggestions for great tab songbook

Your student might like to check out my Blues Harmonica Playalongs, a total of about 35 tunes in a wide range of styles available to download either as complete books (PDF + mp3 files) or as individual titles from the online shop at www.artist-ahead.de

Steve Baker

I have to whole-heartedly recommend Steveâs stuff. I have his 1st playalong. Not only the backing tracks are great ( Iâll be using one at the workshop this Sat. ), but he gives exercises and musically explains where and why. Basically, you get a lot of bang for your buck. Just learning his solos note for note are an exercise in taste and technique ( even without the overblows ).
The people at the online shop are great to deal with also. I saved quite a bit of money and got mine as a download. Dollar for dollar, some of the best money I ever spent on harmonica related stuff.

--- This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active. http://www.avast.com