[Harp-L] Re: Please give suggestions for great tab songbook

Steve Baker wrote:

"Your student might like to check out my Blues Harmonica Playalongs, a total
of about 35 tunes in a wide range of styles available to download either as
complete books (PDF + mp3 files) or as individual titles from the online
shop at www.artist-ahead.de <http://www.artist-ahead.de/> "

Great suggestion!!  Steve provides both backing tracks and full tracks with
harp, and tabs/notates his solo over the first verse.  This fulfills the
requirement to learn from a book.  Steve also plays more complex solos with
each succeeding verse, which the student can copy by ear.  And with the
backing tracks the student can then "graduate" to improvising solos of his
own.  So this is a great way of fulfilling the students wish as well as
showing a path forward.  Volume I would be good ones to start with.  I love
'em.

Fred S