Re: [Harp-L] Interesting Guitar Center policies

I had the same thing happen w/ my $3 bills, go figure.

Jerry

----- Original Message -----

From: "leone, joe" <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Harp Explorer" <harpexplorer1@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2014 5:45:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Interesting Guitar Center policies

First of all those employees were in error. Which is not uncommon these days. The tester is there specifically to test . That's why It's called a tester. I think if you
contacted the home office, you would get an apology.
I had written to someone off list that it reminded me of the time I tried to buy a Latte and pay with a $2.oo bill. And the clerk AND manager had never seen one,
and thought it was fake, refused to take it, and even went so far as to call security. After the 'very old' guard said it was real, I walked away..never to return.

smo-joe