Re: [Harp-L] Three Standard Embouchures

(Winslow Yerxa)->"SPAH does not make rules about what harmonica players call stuff.".

The usual method for handling of this type of situation would be (for example) for the International Association of Widget Manufacturers to produce some Standard Glossary of terms relevant to the Widget industry and the users of Widgets; each manufacturer of Widgets and their users would then be using the same vernacular. You might choose to use some other vernacular to describe Widgets, but many people in the industry would just ignore your babel.

I did suggest that SPAH might establish such standards because I was unaware of any Association of Harmonica Manufacturers.

/Neil