[Harp-L] Intrest in a harmonic build / tune / repair workshop

Hi All i am writing from the New Haven , CT area. My last posts concerned fear and trepidation around  the new plastic 100% tooth situation...directly related to my ruinous lifestyle and the aging process...dentures do not help you play....no joke....the implants help considerably....and do not present much challenge during sedate playing.... I have one custom harp...and it is way outofsight...it helps a lot!
My wish is to developed skills to tune and repair harmonicas....direct personal connection is required.... after mess'n up too harps, remote instructions are a non-started. I was wondering if others would want to help organize/attend a hands on workshop somewhere around here in New England or even New York.

Having been a blues enthusiast ....expending large $'s is a daunting prospect and often unavailable.
I would be willing to help organize a workshop or a series of workshop....with the active input of fellow activist/player and a harp rework experts. Ben WBjr Ross <ebenross@xxxxxxxxx>