[Harp-L] Re: Three Standard Embouchures

Regarding the use of the confusing term overblow, overdraw etc...  I still
think the term 'upbend' is a much, much more easily understood term  than
any other.  No problem swimming it against the current in a  patient and
respectful manner for as long as needed.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Christopher Richards
Harmonicaplanet.com
Twin Tone Microphones - Tone Defender Cables
Staging and Production, SPAH

In a message dated 8/24/2014 3:42:39 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,