Re: [Harp-L] Tongue Shapes

Now that we're talking about things people can and can't do with their tongues (and toes!), here's something I've always wondered. When you disassemble a harp to tune a reed or whatever, can you guys sound a single reed just by holding the reed plate against the crevice in your tongue and inhaling? I can do it easily and I'm just wondering whether it's a common thing or not
Cheers
Mike