Re: [Harp-L] Three Standard Embouchures

Here we go again.....my question would be.
How would a person play a harmonica ( well )  with out a Tongue ?
It would be difficult to hit a single note/ hole...sure it could happen but without regularity
and would resemble drinking a thick Shake through a straw.
Basically " Kissing " the  harmonica, the way new students might try to play.

My guess is that we all use Tongue Block, Pucker, U-Block to some degree and we are only
Arguing the terms used and percentage of use.

But like throwing snow at a fence.....some of it sticks !

Mike Wilbur