[Harp-L] Facebook vs, harp-l

I like harp-l as it is, but I have nothing against facebook either.
Most on facebook don't know how to set it up and don't understand it. I have little problem with it's security.
Maybe I'm not a normal user either with a background in computer science, one job with the gov with computers in a secure floor policy and another in realestate where there is a lot of marketing including FB, and good reason to protect my security. I am not worried about facebook even though I have multiple accounts, groups, and pages on fb with various names. It is easy to secure what you don't want seen.

Capt.M save the wail.

Sent from the star cluster Memory Alpha