[Harp-L] My preferred embouchure

I like using my lips and my tongue when I play.

I call it "scootchie-face" embouchure. Add some tongue, and it's "scootchie-face mit zunge".

For vibrato, I'll occasionally use the "cwazy wabbit" approach. Just exercise your diaphragm to vibrate just like Porky Pig does when he says "Cwaaaazy Wabbit". Something like that, anyways.

Oftentimes I might also engage the use of my brain.

---