[Harp-L] Chromatic Foot Pedal

I'm working with Chuck Rejto who is featured in the You Tube video below
and we have some nice pedal operated chromatic harp racks available for
sale.  The pedal is all mechanical and a cable runs to the rack where a
bell lever is mounted and presses the button.

Chuck is a talented player and as you can see the options for rackchromatic
playing are very promising.  The current model is configured for the Seydel
Saxony or the Seydel DeLuxe which screws on to a modified Hohner rack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGxMWq0YRbo

You can email me at greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more information,
pricing, and photos

*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Custom Harmonicas*
*(210) 445-6600*
Web Site:        1623customharmonicas.com

Seydel Repair:  http://1623customharmonicas.com/repair-services/