Re: [Harp-L] Audix Fireball Mic

The audix is a low impedance microphone. I use mine with effects pedals so I use a low to high impedance adapter from the microphone to my pedal set input and run from the pedal set to the amp or PA with a 1/4 inch cable. It works great. My adapter has a switch for both low and high impedance.

Best Regards,
Dennis Cooper
http://dennis-cooper.com

------ Original Message ------ From: Cljdm@xxxxxxx To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Sent: 8/21/2014 9:20:05 AM Subject: [Harp-L] Audix Fireball Mic

Hi,

Was wondering why this mic, the Audix Fireball has a low impedance
connection? Should a transformer adapter to high impedance be added? Also any
experience with this mic would be welcomed. Heard good things about it and may
buy one.

Thanks, Chris Mastakas