[Harp-L] the late Lynwood Slim

Hey Bob,
   I've been watching Slim's Ellington tune vid sporadically for a few
years now.  Besides the musicianship, there's a certain kookiness about it
that I enjoy.  Makes me wish I knew the guy.  Don't know enough about his
recorded stuff to make a recommendation; maybe somebody else on the list
can help us out.  I did see "Last Call" and "Brazillian Kicks" are on CD
Baby with samples you could listed to.
   Liver cancer and a stroke at the age of 60 is a tough way to go.  Maybe
the poor guy can rest in peace now.

Mick Zaklan

.