[Harp-L] Ronnie Shellist Hohner Roadshow

I know this has been previously mentioned on the list. , but for all who have not seen Ronnie Shellist  roadshow I highly recommend checking this out. In addition to giving a concise review and demo of the different Hohner models Ronnie plays a nice set of mostly acoustic tunes. He has about some of the finest pure tones I have heard . Just saw him outside of Chicago at Sam Ash accompanied on guitar / second harp ,by multi talented Gary Hundt( a great harp player himself) and special guest Buzz Krantz.  3  top class harp players!

Sent from my iPhone