[Harp-L] I NEED HELP, GUIDENCE, & ADVICE

New Member, PLEASE HELP!! I am a beginner player. I can play some songs,
and play them pretty well I think, one note at a time. However if I play
Amazing Grace, and then you listen to a more advanced player play Amazing
Grace, mine is vanilla compared to their rocky road with whip cream and a
cherry on top if you know what I mean. Knowing what ya'll know, where
could I go to get the best instruction to get me out of this stuck place
I'm in? I've been on youtube of course, but you can only get so much from
there. Where could I go, or to whom could I go to REALLY get the lessons
or instruction that will take me where I want to go. I would sure
APPRECIATE ANY and ALL advice I could get. Who is REALLY the better
instructors out there on the web that can and will get me further?  Thank
you,  John