Re: [Harp-L] Tongue Blocking and Articulation

The bend/tongue-block combination is the fundamental skill of the old 'fox
chase' lick.
This was so common in old hillbilly and black rural music in the past, that
it suggests to
me that it's a case of how badly you want to do it, not that it's all that
difficult.
Palmer McAbee's 'Lost Boy Blues' is a classic example of this; Onie Wheeler
and Wayne Raney too.
RD