[Harp-L] Fender Blues Deville and Blues Deluxe Harmonica feedback

I bought a Fender Deluxe harp and received a DeVille that was nice. The harp was very airy so I took it apart, the reed plates were screwed down with nine screws and the reed plates looked really good. The cover plates have a slit on the sides and look nice. The plastic comb was horrible it had large dips in the plastic and where the two holes are in the post to screw down the plates bulged out into the reed space.   Fender really needs to fix this major problem with the combs or nobody is going to buy them.  I tried putting them on a bamboo comb for a Bushman and was too long also wouldn't fit in a Harpmaster comb. Maybe the plates will fit a Honer model - let me know.  If Fender fixes these combs they would be very good.