From: Harmonicology [Neil Ashby] <harmonicology@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 12:43 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] The Diatonic Chord Harmonica

Winslow:

(Winslow Yerxa)->"circular is a less accurate term"

I have had some experience with this type of issue.

Seydel uses the term "Zirkular" and (translated by Seydel) "Circular"; if you try to cause them to change the name to "spiral-tuned" (even though your choice is clearly superior) then you will find large amounts of resistance in the industry and even on Harp-L to any change of name.

/Neil (" http://thebuskingproject.com/busker/2025 ")