Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica action in Austin

I will play with The McMercy Family Band from 1 to 4pm Saturday at The
Jester King Brewery.  I will have a reunion show with Sick's Pack that
evening, I am not sure the venue or the club, but it's booked.  Sunday at
7pm I will be with Jimmie Dreams and the Crescent Soul Revue at 7pm at The
Original Poboy and Gumbo Shop.  Text me to make sure that one is still
happening, it's very off and on.
Michael Rubin
512 619 0761