Re: [Harp-L] Re: legato

Roger

Thanks for the calculation!

So with Legato 93% of all transitions require a choice to be made between
the two ways in which the transition can be played. It would be interesting
to measure/estimate the time spent making this choice  (including context
switching) so that the fraction of time spent making this choice (say for
eighth note phrases) at varying tempos could be estimated.  At what tempo
is 50% of one's time spent making such choices during improvisation?

Daniel