[Harp-L] Musician earplugs

fjm wrote:

> I've used both versions of the ER, the customs and the off the shelf
> model. Both work well. The non custom version just pushes in.

Thanks for your input. I've been to the shop where they sell these ER earplugs this morning, and told them
about my situation. They've advised to buy the non-custom plugs (which cost â35, as opposed to the â200
of the custom-made ones), if only to make sure that I am able to use them without wasting too much money
in case I am not. I can always move on to the expensive ones later on. So this more or less fits what had
been suggested here. They have told me I must wait until September, but then I'll go one day to have my
ear canals measured (so they can know which of the two earplug sizes will be the right one for me), and they
have told me they'll explain how to put them on and help me the first time. They've insisted on the fact that I'll
find it much easier than with those foam plugs I'd tried before. Hope so.

Eliza Doolittle