[Harp-L] Philadelphia Folk Fest harmonica happenings

Greetings fellow harpers--

I'll be performing in a handful of shows at the legendary Philly Folk Fest
<https://www.pfs.org/folk-festival> taking place this weekend. They got me
leading a harmonica instruction workshop, performing a Sonny Boy Williamson
I centennial tribute, and playing on the mainstage itself! Here's my full
line-up, starting Friday August 15th:

Friday 3pm:     Playing with The Wallace Brothers Band (main stage)
Sunday 11am: Playing a kids/family concert with Dave Fry (Tank stage)
Sunday 12pm: Playing a blues showcase with Josh White Jr, Norman Taylor,
and my band The Downtown Shimmy (Craft stage)
Sunday 3pm:   Leading a harmonica instruction workshop where all students
get a free harmonica with lesson (Cultural tent)
Sunday 4pm:   Performing a Sonny Boy Williamson centennial tribute
(Cultural tent)

There's also an impressive line-up of headliners (ie, Tommy Emmanuel, Old
Crow Medicine Show, Shemekia Copeland, Loudon Wainwright III, Jason Isbell,
Sarah Jarosz....), so you got many reasons to attend! Hope to see you there
if you can make it.

Ansel
www.anselbarnum.com