 From: Miriam <miriamfran@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 12:40 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Volunteer for Winslow

Hi,

I am a lurking member currently building a virtual harmonica museum online,
working with Pat Missin to identify my harmonicas of which I now have way
too many.  The site will be called HarmonicasRock.com, when it is up and
running.  There will be one page for each of my harps, which will contain
history, photos, audio and ebay trivia about the purchase.  All of my harps
are pre-WWII and very old. I am collecting all manufacturers, including Mr.
Hohner, who seemed to have eaten up most of the earliest manufacturers.

A question: Does anyone know why Hohner used a five pointed star? There is
no trademark that we can find. I always assumed these were earlier versions
of some models but am not sure. Any information would be greatly
appreciated.

Among my other talents, I am a video archivist and video editor. I shoot
dance and music performances in NYC and would happily volunteer to edit any
and all SPAH videos.

best,
Miriam Lefkowitz
miriamfran@xxxxxxxxx