Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Band Reboot

Richard,

Basing my comment upon your  response below, I believe that you might  have
a preconceived idea of the bass harmonica's capabilities.  Please allow  us
to think outside the box.  The resonance of the low frequency reed on the
modern double bass harmonica is the sum of the harmonica's construction AND
the resonance  of the player.  Performance technique is a product of time
and practice of the player.

The sky is the limit.  Trust  me, I know.

It isn't just roots and fifths anymore!

Best regards,
George

--

   - *GEORGE MIKLAS,* Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer
   <http://harmonicagallery.com/>