From: Music Cal <macaroni9999@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-L list <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Aug 11, 2014 6:01 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] legato

It is often said that one of the quirks of the harmonica (I play chrom
only) is that for some pitch transitions, in particular ones involving a
change in breath direction, playing legato is difficult.

Questions: To what extent can this deficit be overcome or masked? What have
you done (besides pitch layout changes) to overcome or mask this limitation?

Thanks,
Daniel