[Harp-L] Harps for Sale

Looking to move these harps fast...I am willing to take best offer on any
of the below:

*CUSTOM Hohner Rocket in C - full overbend setup tuned to ET for immediate
sale...NO LEAD TIME - $225

*NEW in the BOX Hohner ROCKET in the key of G for $60.

*NEW Rockets in pouches inthe keys of B and F for $50.

*NEW Seydel 1847 in the key of Low F for $70

___________

Finally...I am able to start taking custom orders again.  I am currently at
a two month lead time and can offer the following:

CLASSIC SETUP of any standard key with (optional) 6 overblow and your
choice of tuning

*Special 20 - $145
*Marine Band Cross over - $175

Classic Setup includes:

Aggressive full slot embossing for improved airflow and efficiency

Custom gapping/profiling every reed for maximum response and easy bending

Perfectly flattened surfaces (comb, plates) for airtight play

Additional trade secrets that enhance durability, response and tonal
qualities

***I have established my max work load for customizing and will only be
taking a very limited number of new builds on a first come first serve
basis.  I will not be keeping a waiting list or working with a lead time of
more than two months.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com